80 hour mining class

MSHA Part 46 New Miner 4Hour Introduction : Eduwhere

MSHA Part 46 New Miner 4Hour Introduction. This 4hour, online introduction is a "Jump Start" course designed to deliver the initial safety and emergency response topics required for

Live Chat

Where can i find a 40 or 80 hour mining class in WV

Where can i find a 40 or 80 hour mining class in WV? Answer Save. 2 Answers. Relevance. Lissa pooh. Lv 4. 1 decade ago. Favorite Answer. Are you looking for a required MSHA class, which is required before you can work in the mining industry? If so contact the WV Mine Health and Safety, they can steer you in the right direction. 0 1 0.

Live Chat

West ia Office of Miners' Health Safety and Training

RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE MOVEMENT OF MINING EQUIPMENT WITHIN COAL MINES IN THE STATE OF WEST IA. TITLESERIES: 3606 LONGWALL MINING. Senate Bill 635 . Retraining Classes. There will be NO CHARGE for the following classes: Please contact the appropriate regional office for dates and times.

Live Chat

Free Unfinished Flashcards about 80 hr mining class

Free flashcards to help memorize facts about mining class. Other activities to help include hangman, crossword, word scramble, games, matching, quizes, and tests.

Live Chat

Superior Mine Training LLC Home

At Superior Mine Training, we provide the West ia 80 Hour Underground Apprentice Miner (New Miner) Certification Course and the MSHA 24 Hour Surface Training Course. These certifications will enable you to enter the coal industry in any state and will not restrict your employment opportunities.

Live Chat

Training Education Mine Safety and Health

Training is an essential part of MSHAs mission to keep miners safe and healthy. Our goal is to help the mining industry develop highquality training programs, and to strengthen and modernize training through collaboration with industry stakeholders.

Live Chat